This week is fully packed with midterm exam..
Just finish BM, BI and MM papers..
this few days felt self-abased because i think im not good in ENGLISH..
because I'm not speaking English at home..
and i cant write well in essays nor speak fluently...
I always make grammar mistakes..aiyoyo
but that day Pn Juliet said my writing this year is much better than last year..O.o
haiz...
Today sit for Mathematic Papers...
I aim 100 for this..which paper i have the most confidence in...
im worry that i may made some careless, stupid mistakes...
i prayed that i can get 100, i want perfect score!!!
SJ Paper waiting for me 2ml..
although we got some tips for the papers..
but im still worry that the tips may not come out exactly same...
strike out for tomorrow..yeah babe *loves
Next week is going to be a tougher week..
Add Math, Biology and Physics T_T T_T T_T
Good Luck to everyone who is sitting for exams...
(You won't know how much I miss you)
No comments:
Post a Comment