Wednesday, September 14, 2011

rainy day.

I had only one class in the morning which dismissed around 10.30am. So another problem came in my mind again :"Should i go back home??" but at last i decided to stay until tomorrow, because tomorrow is Thursday again and it's my Marathon day! (Having four classes from 8am-2pm). After that i can go back home yeah!! I miss home, seriously!

Second semester started and my timetable for this semester is Monday to Thursday, and Saturday having IELTS class. So i think i will stay in hostel from Monday to Thursday, try not to go back to Puchong because i want to save petrol, be environmentally friendly ma haha ;) Although it's just 17km away from my home sweet home, sometimes we should cut down unnecessary travel.

Nowadays i think very much, Those who know me well, they'll understand. I'm not strong and determined enough, lack of confidence and always count on how much things am I going to lose. I found it silly, as it is just a waste of time and losing my mind.

I'm trying to be adapted to the new environment, i'm no longer a secondary student which everything is spoon fed. Be capable, take things easily and most importantly, we need to stay calm when a problem arises.

Stay strong and be confident, as everything will be alright. Appreciate whatever is given to you, because God always give you the best :D stay charm!

No comments: