Friday, October 7, 2011

BBW Book Sale

Again, today is Friday and thank god it's Friday-my happy no class day~~~

At first i thought i can wake up later in this peaceful morning, but yesterday my friends suggested to visit the annual Big Bad Wolf Book Sale in Serdang. I heard that they are having 75-95% discount on English books. Although i'm not very interested, anyway just go ahead and see why people are so crazy about the sales.

So we departed in the early morning at 8, it was surprised that my friends forgotten to bring the map. OMG! Later he called his sister to ask for the route, we roughly got the idea, it's somewhere near UPM. So we just took LDP heading to Kajang.

I'm not familiar with the ways to Serdang. It's was so unluckily that i missed out a left ramp turning into Sri Kembangan. Then we continued the highway and ended up in Putrajaya police station, hahaha!! I know it was embarrassing but we have no choice because we don't own a GPS. Actually it's a good idea to ask directions from the police officers rather than continue the way further and further until no ending right?.

Finally, we got to reach MAEPS which is located in UPM near 9am. After parking the car on the hill, we took a shuttle bus to the exhibition hall. I saw some of them bring along their luggage and market trolleys, exaggerating!! It seems more like going for a trip than a book sale. I wonder how crazy the sale is going to be. The sales started at 10am, but there was a long queue of people outside the hall. We had our light breakfast while waiting.


We entered the hall at 10am and walk around. All range of books having discounts: cookery, reference, sports, computing, magazines and etc. I bought a thesaurus at RM10 which normal price was around USD $13.95, value for money $$. It was disappointing that less dictionaries on sale. Besides that, i bought 2 reference books at low price too :)

For those who likes to read, it is a good chance for you to grab the books at low price. Click here for more information. Reminder: do not call me to ask about the way :P

No comments: